Thursday, October 13, 2011

Items I can't live without

I am a clutter-aphobe and hate having tons of stuff lying about.

With Baby Norris's arrival, hubby and I really struggled to figure out which items to purchase.  Besides the basics (crib, car seat, stroller, etc...) we didn't know what else to get.

Although we're still figuring all this stuff out (and the amount of baby stuff that we own will surely increase as time goes on), we have found two items particularly helpful for navigating these early days of parenthood.   

(a) the ERGObaby carrier and (b) the Swaddleme blanket

I love the carrier because it allows me to take Baby Norris on long walks.  (Hooray for freedom and exercise!)  Plus, I love the blanket because it helps Baby to sleep better at night. (In case you didn't know, I'm a big fan of sleep.)